SANDY HILL DAYS COMMITTEE, INC.
2017 BAZAAR APPLICATION
September 7th and 8th
PLEASE BRING ENOUGH CHANGE FOR THE WEEKEND!
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF POSTMARKED BEFORE JUNE 1, 2017
THE EVENT WILL CLOSE AT 10 p.m. EACH NIGHT AS REQUESTED BY THE POLICE DEPT. AND THE VILLAGE BOARD
ORGANIZATION OR VENDOR____________________________________________
HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER_______________ OFFICE NUMBER_____________
TYPE OF ACTIVITY REQUESTED FOR BOOTH;
FIRST CHOICE-(exclusive only)___________________________________________
SECOND CHOICE-(this is not an exclusive)__________________________________
BOOTH SIZE REQUESTED______________________________________________ 12 X 12 booth size = $150 non-profit vendors; $175 other vendors. If your booth size exceeds the allowed measurements see GUIDELINES insert.
ELECTRICAL NEEDS___________15 amps available only
I am a registered vendor with the New York State Sales Tax Division and am responsible for filing all necessary returns and the collection of sales tax.
Sales Tax Vendor Number_______________ Signature__________________________
I, (we), have been granted an exemption from the New York State Sales Tax Division.
Sales tax exemption number_______________Signature__________________________
CERTIFICATES OF AUTHORITY MUST BE DISPLAYED DURING THE EVENT.
THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER CHARGES FOR THE TWO DAY EVENT FROM THE SANDY HILL DAYS COMMITTEE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION---IT'S YOUR INTEREST THAT MAKES SANDY HILL DAYS SUCCESSFUL!
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO THE SANDY HILL DAYS COMMITTEE
PLEASE MAIL CHECK AND APPLICATION TO:
Sandy Hill Days Committee
P.O. Box 711
Hudson Falls, New York 12839.
PLEASE REVIEW THE ENCLOSED GUIDELINES!
GUIDELINES for SANDY HILL DAYS
NO VENDOR VEHICLES ALLOWED ON FIELD DURING THE EVENT
(including - but not limited to - Sat. night)
Vehicles must be loaded or unloaded and removed from the field IMMEDIATELY!.
PLEASE HAVE ENOUGH CHANGE FOR YOUR BOOTH FOR THE EVENT.
Please Make your checks payable to: the Sandy HIll Days Committee and mailed to:
P. O. Box 711, Hudson Falls, New York 12839.
1. Any vendor may sell coffee, tea, soda, lemonade or penny candy. Nothing may be dispensed in glass containers.
2. Any decision as to what constitutes an exclusive or what conflicts with an exclusive rests with the bazaar chairperson. FIRST CHOICE IS YOUR FOOD EXCLUSIVE.
3. Electrical power is very limited in Paris Park. Each vendor may have 5 amps of electrical power or 600 watts. Take the time to check the amps that you will be using so as not to be disappointed when setting-up. We suggest that you use propane whenever possible. Call Bob Durkee at 519-747-0904 or 518-744-9884 for help if needed.
4. Booth space is limited to 12' X 17� (excepting tongue length on commercial trailers). Any space over this limit will be charged as an additional half booth fee. This is contingent upon space available.
5. Non-profit organizations will be charged $150.00, commercial vendors will be charged $175.00, fee dependent upon booth size; games of chance: prepaid dice game $600, wheel $600...
6. No alcoholic beverages may be dispensed within Paris Park. No vendors are to bring alcoholic beverages onto the grounds. THE OPEN CONTAINER LAW REMAINS IN EFFECT DURING SANDY HILL DAYS.
7. Porta-johns will be located opposite Village Hall on Locust Street.
8. Vendors may set-up their booths on the Thursday between noon and 7 p.m. or between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on the Friday preceding the event. The location of each vendor has been carefully planned dependent upon the needs of each vendor. The lay-out chairman spends many hours on this plan so that each vendor may have a location suitable to his or her needs. Please remember that there is no bad location within the Park.
9. Each vendor is responsible for the clean-up in the general area of their booth during and after Sandy Hill Days. The Committee will gladly supply extra garbage bags should you run out.
10. Your booth must be removed from Paris Park by 10 a.m. on the Sunday following the event to facilitate clean-up of the field.
11. Please waterproof yourself and your booth in case of inclement weather.
13. ALL APPLICATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
14. Current vendors will have two weeks from June 1st of the next year to secure their exclusive for the next year. After two weeks, the exclusive will be available to new vendors on a first come basis.
SANDY HILL DAYS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HAVING ENOUGH CHANGE TO SUPPORT THE BELL JAR, THE RAFFLE, THE RIDES AND THE QUARTER SLOTS; THEREFORE, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPLY YOU WITH CHANGE.
During the event you may contact Jane Durkee at 518-747-0904 or 518-747-9216 or
Bob Durkee at 518-744-9884